- One Under the Sun: Plant and Animal Needs
One Under the Sun: Plant and Animal Needs
Curriculum Manual for Kindergarten Kit aligned to the following NYS Science Learning Standards:
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- K-ESS3-1. Use a model to represent the relationship between the needs of different plants or animals (including humans) and the places they live.
- K-PS3-1. Make observations to determine the effect of sunlight on Earth's surface.
- K-PS3-2. Use tools and materials to design and build a structure that will reduce the warming effect of sunlight on an area.*